Monday, December 25, 2006

Merryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Christmas! :D

although my family doesnt really celebrate christmas, but i love the whole christmas vibe!
and i think it's really nice when you merry christmas someone and they merry christmas you back, it's such joyful mood!
so i merry christmas-ed people on msn just a few mins ago when it struck midnight (:
i shall go and listen to some christmas songs :D
but, ah i think i shall leave that for later.
cause i'm rewatching one tree hill season 3.
SO SWEET SO SWEET :D

and today tham yihui is coming back from turkey!
I MISS YOU THAM YIHUI.
she's my rubbish bin whom i tell all my nonsense too.
and i probably swear the most to her too.
HAHAHAHAHA.
CALL ME AFTER YOU JETLAG-ED.


here's one of my favourite christmas songs!
i dont relate to the lyrics but i loveeeeeeeeeeee mariah carey's all i want for christmas is you :D
and her hair is SO CUTE in the video!
a little messy but i love that hairdo!
brooke did that once in one tree hill and i was like OMG I WANT HAIR LIKE THAT.
and her earrings!
ADORABLE.
HAHAHHA okok just enjoy the song :D

yup ok.
merry christmas! :D